Electrical Wiring Services
- Remodel and Repair of existing commercial and residential buildings.
- Complete Division 26 (Old Division 16) Services for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Indoor and outdoor wiring for lighting. Low Voltage (12V) wiring for landscaping and 110/277 Volt wiring for outdoor waterproof lighting.
- Panel and Service capacity upgrades. Single and 3 Phase Main Panel and Sub Panel installation.
- Troubleshooting and upgrade of the existing devices to increase energy efficiency. We use the latest CFLs, dimmable CFLs and LED lighting fixtures to minimize your energy consumption.
- Modular Furniture and under the raised floor Power Distribution reconfiguration
- Cooper Crouse-Hinds Explosion proof Electrical devices, lighting and equipment for military grade installations, enhancing safety and productivity
- We can provide short- and long-term on-site staffing as well as emergency support.
- ACDD can customize a staffing plan to fit your needs exactly. You'll gain a competitive edge, reduce your bottom line and increase the return on your infrastructure investment.
- Our guarantee is one of a kind. "Lifetime product guarantee" is a 100% lifetime warranty on every structured cabling system we design, install, and maintain. Your network is absolutely guaranteed to operate for peak performance. We will continue to support and warranty your product when your connectivity manufacturer stops.
- Our Installation services include data centers, network hardware (rack and stack), plus outside plant services (Outside plant, buried and aerial cable, communication poles, Manholes, handholes, etc.), CATV, CCTV and Fire Alarm systems.
- Competitive pricing on our design and installation services. Structured cabling, data, voice, CCTV, CATV, PA system and Fire Alarm.
- The industries best technical support available 24/7, on the phone or online.
- Presales consultations and product engineering support.
- Installation of Twisted-pair, Color code, Categories of cables, Coaxial cable, and Optical fiber cable.
- Testing and Troubleshooting of Copper cable, Optical fiber cable, System Upgrades, Identifying active circuits, Performing cutovers, Removal of abandoned cable.