Marketing and Sales Manager
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
BICSI certified Technician
The best qualified candidate should have experience in the following disciplines:
Familiarity with Structured Premises Cabling Systems, Entrance facilities (EFs), Equipment rooms (ERs), Telecommunications rooms (TRs), Cross-connects, Plans and Specifications, Blueprints, Construction specifications, Media and Connectors.
Working knowledge of Twisted-pair, Color code, Categories of cables, Coaxial cable, Optical fiber cable, Connector pin configurations, Analog/digital signals
Extensive working knowledge of Grounding, Bonding and Electrical Protection, Installation Design, Testing on earth ground, LANs, WANs, Physical and logical topologies, Ethernet.
Familiarity with Common safety practices, Professionalism, Customer relations, Communications skills, Professional appearance, Precabling Preparation, Space and pathway design,
Developing a job plan, Performing a site survey, Building rooms,
Installing support system infrastructure, Preparing work area outlet locations, Planning for a retrofit, Pulling Cable, Pulling backbone and horizontal twisted-pair cable, Pulling optical fiber cable, Fire stopping, Responsibilities, New and existing penetrations, Cable Termination, pre-termination functions, Copper cable termination, Coaxial cable termination, Optical fiber cable termination, Splicing Cable, Copper cable, Optical fiber cable.
Testing and Troubleshooting of Copper cable, Optical fiber cable, System Upgrades, Identifying active circuits, Performing cutovers, Removal of abandoned cable.
Perfoming Miscellaneous Duties such as Administrative tasks, Documenting test results, Documenting as-builts, Coping with changing technologies
Please contact Edward Abedi at 818.552-2226 ext 12 to arrange for an interview.